Best Movies from Bosnia and Herzegovina


1. No Man's Land (Nicija zemlja) - 2001 - War - Danis Tanović
2. Walter Defends Sarajevo (Valter Brani Sarajevo) - 1972 - War - Hajrudin Krvavac
3. 10 Minutes (10 minuta) - 2002 - Short - Ahmed Imamovic
4. The Perfect Circle (Savrseni krug) - 1997 - War - Ademir Kenovic
5. Days and Hours (Kod amidze Idriza) - 2004 - Drama - Pjer Zalica

6. Grbavica: The Land of My Dreams - 2006 - Drama - Jasmila Zbanic
7. Summer in the Golden Valley (Ljeto u zlatnoj dolini) - 2003 - Drama - Srdjan Vuletic
8. Go West - 2005 - Comedy - Ahmed Imamovic
9. It's Hard to Be Nice (Tesko je biti fin) - 2007 - Drama - Srdjan Vuletic

free counters


Anonymous said...

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on
the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment
is added I recieve four emails with the same comment.
Is there an easy method you are able to remove
me from that service? Appreciate it!

my web-site - online roulette

bolly super hit movie said...

MS Dhoni the untold story movie is upcoming.It is the most popular movie of the bollywood. This movie of main director Neeraj Pandey.And this movie of hero is Sushand singh Rajput as Dhoni.
This movie all history by MS Dhoni. The allmovie style and movie song is very much. This MS Dhoni the untold story movie will release at 29 September 2016.